Conveniently located in the heart of quaint Waimea town, this charming 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home of 2,035 SF was recently updated with fresh finishes and is situated on over an acre of mature landscaping in the most sought-after neighborhoods. The central feature of the home is a spacious main living room centered around a cozy wood burning fireplace with majestic views of the famous "Buster Brown" Hill known as Pu'u Hoku'ula. The open kitchen floorplan of this up-country classic style extends to the hearth with custom concrete countertops and upgraded flooring throughout.
This flag lot has a beautiful sense of arrival that welcomes you home with total privacy from all of your neighbors. Step out of your backyard and take a walk or bike ride on Waimea’s scenic Nature Trail to town. By car it’s just a couple of minutes drive to schools, dining and shopping and only a 15 minute drive to Mauna Kea Resort's white sand beaches, golf and restaurants of the Kohala Coast.
Special Features include:
• Maryl designed and built home, 3 bedroom, 2.5 Bath located in one of the desirable subdivision in Waimea.
• Updated kitchen remodel with new custom concrete countertops, extended kitchen island, new cabinets and hardware.
• Generously sized Master Suite
• Private and cozy covered lanai
• Grassed yard landscaped with native trees
• Picturesque views of Pu’u Hokuula or “Buster Brown”
• Spacious Laundry room
• Ample garage Storage
Show MoreShow Less